Unit4 ERP Finance Consultant
Vision ERP is a growing organisation who specialises in the implementation of Unit4 ERP.
As a partner of Unit4, we aim to keep up-to-date with latest releases and best practices.
We strive to deliver solutions which are fit for purpose, exceed customer expectations and are excellent value for money.
Vision ERP is recruiting a consultant who is an expert in the financial modules of Unit4 ERP software.
To fulfil this role, you will be expected to:
- Lead solution design workshops
- Create effective and efficient solutions for customers
- Configure the software to meet a design specification
- Perform testing on the configured build to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Train end users on the finance modules of the system
- Work productively at both customer site and remotely
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Experience of the finance modules of Unit4 ERP, including:
- Core GL, AP and AR
- Sales Orders
- Fixed assets would be an advantage
- Experience of report writing using the full range of ERP tools
- Experience of a full project lifecycle of a systems implementation
- Experience of systems administration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to listen to customers and understand their issues
- An ability to effectively communicate ideas, tailoring the style and content of communication to the current audience
- A polite, friendly and approachable manner
- SQL would be an advantage
- An accredited accounting qualification or sufficient working experience is desirable
We are looking to grow our team of implementation consultants. You will be part of a friendly team who help and support one another.
You will be encouraged to learn and develop your skills to help progress in your career.
You will receive the following benefits;
- competitive salary
- car allowance
- work place pension
- bonus scheme
- IT package
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to: